Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Assignment 10 - My Hometown

.......I am from Seoul, the capital city and the largest city in Korea. Seoul is the center of the Korean economy and politics. There are many business buildings and the National Assembly Building in a Seoul. Therefore, there is a population of nearly 12 million in Seoul. Because many people live in Seoul, it is one of the busiest city in the world. You'll encounter heavy traffic jam especially during the weekend. But, Seoul is a good place to live. The climate is warm and mild especially in spring and autumn. There are also many cultural places such as old palaces near City Hall. Seoul also has many places to shop cheaply. Near the Universities there are many good places to eat and shop with reasonble price. As you can see, Seoul is a busy city, but it has much benefit to live.

2 comments:

Jiseon said...

Even though Seoul is busy and complicated city, I like Seoul. Because there is much benifit as you mentioned. I love to go to see musicals, plays...etc.

Kim said...

I like Seoul too. I never imagined I would live here but I wouldn't want to live in any other place now. I grew up in a small town and ended up in one of the largest cities in the world. My mom is scared to walk the streets when she visits but not because of crime. She's afraid she'll get lost as soon as she leaves the house. It can be overwhelming but she's getting used to it. I on the otherhand, can't imagine living in any other place!!