Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Good memories of trip to LA

........My trip to LA was very exciting. It's my first trip with my daughter and my sister. My friend lived in LA, and another friend who lived in Hawaii flew there to meet us. At that time, it was just 4 weeks after my friend's first delivery. My friend and I made seaweed soup for her. We visited many places such as Rodeo street, Disney Land, and Mann's Theater. We also did a lot of shopping at day time. We visited almost shopping malls around LA. We stayed up to late night and talked a lot about our highschool days. We looked at our old pictures and laughed a lot because we were different from that time. I will never forget the time with my old frinds. It was a real fun trip.

1 comment:

Jiseon said...

There are lots of fun in LA. Especially I like the weather of LA. :)