Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Assignment 8 - More About Me

.......I am a softhearted person. Whenever I see poor people, I can not pass by them. For example, when I meet people who sell small things on a bus or on a subway, I always buy things from them even if I don't need them. In addition, I buy vegetables from old ladies at a subway station. Whenever I come back home with the vegetables, my mother says their quality is not good, but I can not just pass them without buying them, because I feel very sorry when I see them. I also cry often. I had to wipe tears when I saw my daughter's graduation ceremonies. It's was so embarrassing. I sometimes feel like crying at wedding ceremonies. When I hear wedding march, I feel inexpressible emotion in my heart and tears come out. Also, I try not to watch sad movies with my children, because I don't want them to see me crying. As you can see, I am faint-hearted, but I like myself the way I am.

5 comments:

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Hello Jungin!

I'm very similar. I too hate seeing poor people on the road but I hate seeing sick homeless animals more. I want to take them in and give them love.

I hate the idea that innocent animals have to suffer because of peoples lack of responsibility and morals. When I was young, I wrote a letter to a TV station that aired a show about a homeless dog. It was called, "Little Hobo". I told them that I wanted to adopt the dog and they wrote me back saying that the dog had nice home and owner. I was confused becasue he was homeless on the show.

Anyhow, they explained that the show wasn't real and that the dog was probably richer than me.^^ Anyhow, it breaks my heart every time I see them.

Jiseon said...

you have sympathy for someone who is in a bad situation. But as Kimberley mentioned, some of them are fake. They just pretend to be poor.

KyungHee said...

I didn't know you cry that much. I thought i'm the only one who cries on friend's wedding ceremonies. When I see the parents in wedding ceremonies, I just burst into tears beause I know that how their's emotion are like.

KEN (Kyungwoo) said...

//Kim
It's funny. The dog was richer than you.

I sometimes wish that I can be a dog next life when I see a sleeping dog after lunch.

//Jungin
I know you can meet poor person on Tuesday and Thrusday. Please don't pass by me. I am always hungry like Hiddink.