Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Assignment 9 - My Bedroom

........My bedroom is simple and undecorated. There is a big window without curtains on it. Beside the window, there is a dark brown colored bed. There is a big white dresser next to the bed which does not go well with my room. Opposite the bed, there is a dark brown colored closet. It's big, and it occupies the one wall in the room. There are green picture frames of flowers on the right side of the room. Above the frames, there is a silver colored clock. There is also a door to the bathroom to the left of the picture frames. As you can see, there is not much furniture, but I like it because I could have a good rest there.

2 comments:

Jiseon said...

When I saw the picture of your room, I feel it is neat and bright. If you feel good and comfortable there, it must be the best place for you!

Kim said...

I thought I was looking at a hotel room. I think it's the curtains that makes it look expensive. They look like silk or satin which are both expensive materials. Also, was your husband okay with the color? My husband would never allow our room to be pink. ^^