Thursday, April 2, 2009

Assignmnet 5 - My hobbies

.....WWhen I have free time, I walk to the park near my house to get some fresh air. I like walking through trees with my children. Sometimes I have coffee with my friends and go to movies. I also like going shopping with my sister and my mother. We go to department stores and markets even though we have nothing to buy. Sometimes I don't buy anything, but I have lunch there. If I don't have any appointments on my days off, I stay home and read books or watch TV. I enjoy reading novels, my favorite book is "Anne of Green Gable." I also like watching soap dramas. When I read books and watch dramas I can go to anywhere and I can do anything, that's the reason I like reading novels and watch soap dramas. Sometimes when I am exhausted I like sleeping the whole day. As you can see, I have many things to make my life happy.

8 comments:

Jiseon said...

Jung In, carpe diem !!! :)
It's good for you to have lots of things to enjoy.

Kim said...

Hello again Jung In.

Anne of Green Gables is one of my favorite books too. Do you know know where it takes place? It actually takes place on an island that isn't far from my home. I've been there several times and it's just as lovely as the book. There's a church made of glass bottles there that is breath-taking. I hope you get to visit there someday.

Hyun Jimi said...

I also browse in shops or matkets! haha ^^ I think women are almost same.

Jung In Lim said...

Yeah, I really want to visit the islands of Anee. Kim, you are lucky to be born in Canada. Someday I will visit there.

KEN (Kyungwoo) said...

I didn't know "Anne of Green Gable" is same as "Anne with red hair". I liked the animated version of it when I was in elementary school.

KyungHee said...

Anne of Green Gables and Daddy long
legs are also one of my favorite books. I have many versions and animation DVD. My husband always braged himself that he visited Green Gable when he studied in Canada. I would like to go there with my husband once because he keeps saying that he can guide me everwhere.

Kim said...

That's ok. I'll guide you. He can stay home and take care of your daughter!!.. ^^

Bo Kyung Song said...

I started to read the book "Anne of Green Gable" but couldn't finished it. ^^