Thursday, April 2, 2009

My typical day

......DDuring the week, my days are very busy. I always wake up at 5: 30 a.m. and, I wash my face and hair. After that I put on make up quickly, and I get dressed. Then I usually leaves home at 6:20. I arrive my work around 7:15 a.m. At work, first all, I change into uniforms. If I have time, I often have a cup of coffee before get to work. And then I go to check-in counter to support my staff, and I come back my office around 9 a.m. I check my e-mails and make a list what to do. My work usually finishes about 7 p.m. I get home about 8:30 p.m. , and I take a shower. Next I check my daughter's homework and message from her teacher. It's almost 10:00 p.m. when I finish my day. Sometimes I watch TV or read books, but when I'm really tired I go to bed. As you can see, my days are full of work.

4 comments:

Jiseon said...

I am out of breath when I read your post, :) A lot of things to do everyday!

Please take a rest on weekends and see you next week!

Kim said...

Hello Jung In.

You sound busy but at least you don't have to worry much about what you're going to wear. I sometimes envy people who wear uniforms. You don't have to worry about what you're going to wear that day, and you save money one clothes. I think it can be a kind of blessing and also a curse if the uniforms are uncomfortable.

Jung In Lim said...

Like Kim said, wearing uniforms is good, but sometimes I want to wear suits when I go to work. And I love buying clothes..

Jiseon said...

Me too, Jung In. I love to buy clothes. :)