Saturday, April 11, 2009

Assignment 7 - Chae-won's typical day

......DuDuring the week, Chae-won's days are very busy. She wakes up at 7:30 a.m. After that she washes, and she has breakfast. After breakfast she gets dressed and goes to school about 8:15 a.m. After school she goes an English class every day, and then she goes to a piano class. She also takes a painting class every Monday and Wednesday. Finally, she gets home about 5 p.m. When she gets home, she eats some snacks because she feels hungry after all her work. Then, she does her homerwork and reads books. Next she eats dinner at 6 :30 p.m. and takes a break. Around 8 p.m she sometimes writes in her diary and plays with her sister until she goes to bed around 9:30 p.m. As you can see, her days are full of things to do.

4 comments:

Kim said...

She sounds like she's a typical elementary school student. It amazes me how late children go to bed here. When I was an elementary school student, I had to go to bed by 8 but I guess we got up earlier too. Still, I think Korean children sleep much less than western children do. It amazes me!!

Bo Kyung Song said...

How old is she?
She does many things..
But I think it can be a good chance to her. She will know what she can do well or What would like to be in the future..

Jiseon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jiseon said...

She learns a lot of things compared with my daughter. But I think it is fine as long as she likes them.